Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The “Y U No” Guy…




     “Y U NO” Guy is a character using desperate body language and carefree grammar as a way to bring someone’s attention on a particular subject or issue. It is extremely relatable because it’s used when you want to tell a person who is wrong or naive, “How do you not see what I am talking about!” It’s the meme that shows a person’s inner arguer when you know you are right or someone is stubbornly wrong. It can also be used when you are just simple frustrated about something not going your way. An example in my life where this meme applies is when girls complain about how cold it is outside and they are wearing short pants and a tank top. I just want to get in their face and say “Y U No put on cold clothes like normal people!” Here are some examples.


I swear this has happened to me before at school...

No comments:

Post a Comment